So on my last birthday I turned 18, and just before my birthday I did the 18 Things Before I’m 18 TAG on my YouTube. I didn’t really managed many of them – I think I only managed to get about 4 or 5 of them done. Since I have two years to do the 20 things I’ve chosen I think I should have plenty of time to do them all.
1. Pass my driving test and get a car. These are kind of cheat ones – since I’m hoping to have this one done by April at latest.
2. Go on a holiday, the last time I went on holiday I was 16 and it was in a caravan. I really want to go abroad since I’ve never been on a plane.
3. Run a 5k in under half an hour.
4. Get a make-up storage system that I’m happy with.
5. Buy a new camera, and maybe some lighting.
6. Fly about in a hot air balloon – why would you not want to do this?
7. Meet a few bloggers in person
8. Get first Tattoo
9. Learn to cook – meals, desserts anything. I want to be able to cook at least 5 dishes from scratch.
10. Pass my finals this year – means getting into second year!!!
11. Reach 1000 followers on both GFC and bloglovin’ – I would probably cry if this happened.
12. See some of the worlds wonders
13. Attach a lock to the love bridge in France
14. Write on Juliet’s wall – there seems to be a theme here seeing cool things in different countries
15. Own a Polaroid camera
16. Kiss someone at midnight on New years
17. Donate Hair to charity
18. Be able to do the splits – kind of a silly one but I’ve wanted to be able to do this for ages ( and it would so help me in cheer)
19. Make New Years resolutions and stick to them!
20. And finally – just be happy with who I am and don’t give a damn what anyone thinks of me. After all the only persons opinion that matters is my own – and my mums.